Wednesday, March 22, 2006

A little bit about me.

I am 22 years old, I have an AAS degree in Electronic Technology/Telecommunications.
Presently I work at a GNC store selling vitamins and supplements. I am currently in the market for a new job related to my degree. I have learned alot while working at the nutrition store, and I don't mind working there only I need something that pays more, has more hours and a few benefits wouldn't hurt...


I live at home with my parents for now. I have a mother, and a father and a brother and sister.
My dad and I have been working on my room on and off for about 3 years. It's a slow DIY project of converting a carport to a room/bath/laundry room. The room part is pretty much finished except for some trim, the bathroom should be finished in the next few weeks (unless something comes up which always does)


well, duty calls me back into the real world.
I'll continue later on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home